Gmail uses tabs to organize your mail. There are three default tabs: Primary, Social and Promotions.
If you are not getting our emails:
- First check your spam folder. If it’s there, mark it as “not spam”.
- Check the Promotions tab. If it’s there, drag your message from the Promotions or Social tabs to drop it into your Primary inbox. A pop-up message will ask if you want to have our mail always show up in your Primary box; click “yes”:
- Click the star next to one of our unopened emails or at the top-right of our opened email, to make it yellow:
- Click the plus-sign at the far right of the tabs bar:
- In the dialog box that pops open, at the bottom, make sure “Starred messages” is checked, like this:
and be sure to hit the “Save” button!
- When you open our mail, if you see the message below, click “Always display images….”